Please activate JavaScript in your browser to use all interface options.

« July, 2021
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
Main page Business Downstream Crude Oil Sales Crude Oil Exports Export terminals Caspian Pipeline Consortium
Caspian Pipeline Consortium

The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) pipeline runs from the Tengiz oil field in West Kazakhstan to the Novorossiysk sea port. Rosneft has been participating in the CPC project since 1996 through Rosneft Shell Caspian Ventures Ltd. joint venture (7.5% stake in the project). The Company holds 51% in the joint venture, with Shell holding the remaining 49%.

In 2014, Rosneft shipped 4.7 mln tons of crude oil and gas condensate via Caspian Pipeline Consortium inter alia against Russia’s quota managed by Transneft.